Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve...and yet another tradition.

I absolutely love Christmas Eve! In fact,I think I may even prefer it over Christmas day. Christmas Eve has all the excitement of Christmas day without much of the stress. On Christmas Eve, we always get to open just one gift, which always conveniently turns out to be new pyjamas.


Josh loved his new pyjamas!


This year my Mum thought it would be funny to buy my sister and I Victorian-style nightgowns - not sexy, but incredibly comfortable!


On Christmas Eve we make it a point to take it easy; therefore, we cook as little as possible. Fondue is an easy and delicious alternative to cooking a whole meal for five people. So, while eating yummy white chocolate fondue we watched "The Santa Clause" - it was so great to have my family altogether!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad everyone got to visit you at your home this Chrsitmas. It looks like you had a blast!