Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW DAY!

I think we all remember the excited that surrounded a snow day when we were children. Well, today Josh and I had an official snow day from work today (and we were really excited). It was a great excuse to stay home, watch the inauguration of President Obama (YES WE CAN!) and snuggle in our warm, comfortable bed. We must be getting old because we decided that it was too cold to play in the snow, but we did take the dogs for a walk. I thought I would share some picture of our winter wonderland...

What we saw when we woke up this morning...


I figured that since it was a snow day I would make breakfast. It was a great start to a great day...

Charlie was a little unsure at first...

Montey checking out the snow...

Angus had a blast...





I only wish these days would happen a little more often!

0 comments: