Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Time with family...

While in Pennsylvania we spent some time with Josh's uncle. Josh and his Uncle share a passion for guns - I really do not get it! Anyway, I went along with them to the range. I had never in my entire life shot a gun, but it was actually a lot of fun. We had so much fun with Uncle John.

On our way to the range (notice the snow)...

Josh sweeping the snow from the tables...it was FREEZING!

Josh was so excited to spend time with Uncle John...

Two peas in a pod...



I am quite proud of my first attempt. I was not nearly as good as Josh, but I do not defend the country.
(Please excuse the clothing, but it was so so so cold!)

1 comments:

Krysann Joye said...

Aw! That looked like fun - was yours the one in the middle?? lol Or was that Josh's? Anyway, kudos to you! I'm still too scared to go to shoot. haha